A year after the original Chirper, a new ‘Board’ version arrives in compact and touch-plated form – welcome the Board Chirper!
Like the big brother, the Board Chirper is made up of just two oscillators and one filter – a simple setup perhaps, but which contains a surprising depth and quality of exploratory sound.
– Range of approx 0.1Hz to 40kHz
– Sweepable from Triangle to Square
– Cross-couple modulation between the two oscillators
– State-Variable 12dB/Oct with resonance up to self-oscillation
– Sweepable from LowPass to HighPass
– Variable input drive control from Osc1 (left side)
– Cutoff modulation from Osc2 (right side)
– Level control feeds transformer-isolated 1/4″ mono jack output
– Powered by single 9V PP3 battery (included)
– 19 gold-plated touch points
– one year parts warranty
The Board Chirper is presented as an uncased design on blue PCB measuring approx 8.5 x 5 inches.
Price: £160(+VAT in EU -> £192) + Shipping