Single Frame with Desktop EndCheeksOnly available as special purchase
Frame with two Single Unit Desktop EndCheek Attachments. EndCheeks attach with standard M4 bolts and are made of 4mm plain 5281 grade aluminium.
EndCheeks can be set up in two orientations to give a 30degree or 60degree mounting angle - rubber feet are attached to the EndCheeks to allow either configuration.Frame:
- Custom fabricated enclosure made in 0.06" (1.5mm) plain 5281 aluminium
- External dimensions (without EndCheeks): 16.50" wide, 5.25" tall, 4.00" deep
- Holds 11 FracWidth (FW) modules of 1.5" width
- Modules are fixed with standard M3 bolts (frames feature captive M3 nutserts on front lips)
- EndCheek options attach with M4 bolts (frames feature captive M4 nutserts at each end)
Fitted with internal Power Distribution Buss with 12 x MTA100 4pin
power headers [+ optional 10 x MTA156 4pin as per Blacet standard]
- Power connection from external PSU via 3pin circular locking connector on rear of frame
[NOTE: while the frames are Frac sized they are considerably shallower
than those supplied by Blacet / Paia - be aware if using with modules
from external manufacturers]
Added on Monday 08 March, 2010.