Here's a collection of various circuit related links. There's so much out there to learn from - constant sources of inspiration!PostModular
- a UK based distributor of Eurorack modules.The electro-music.com DIY forums
- absolutely the best electronic / synthDIY related forum going.
Ken Stone / Cat Girl Synth
- Ken's site has been integral to my own learning. He offers an amazing array of interesting designs - several of these are also available from Metalbox
and Elby Designs
Music From Outer Space
- Ray Wilson's designs ranging from really fun beginners projects up to full modular wonders. Plenty of kits and PCBs available.
Scott Stites' Synth DIY pages
- with lots of Thomas Henry projects too. Scott is an absolutely top-notch guy! There are a few more Thomas Henry projects available from Magic Smoke Electronics
- lots of good project kits and the source of the good-value Fracrak modular frame. Also they stock the great Electronic Projects For Musicians book by Craig Anderton.
- Matthias Hermann's great pages with lots of info and several well documented project files.
- top-notch devices and a bunch of useful infos too.
- ace synth designs
- great independent parts supplier
- the best place in the UK for parts (not so good for outside UK, though, due to shipping costs)Cloned Analog
- many pdfs of old magazine articles on how to build many interesting
- great and detailed stompbox orientated site
- mainly for
stompboxes, good learning resourceSynapse
- Online from the late 70s, this super magazine has several
good circuit articles, a load of musical essays and interviews with
people like Terry Riley.Matrixsynth Blog
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 26 January, 2009.